RICHMAN vs. TAXES



Deep in the majestic halls of Richly Manor...


...down in the basement, a lone accountant sits at his desk.


"Sweet Bathilda, I shall see you soon..."


"Mr. Richly, my tuberculosis has returned. Doctors say sunshine is the only sure."

"Not a problem my well paid man. Take a vacation. I will do the taxes this year!" 
"Okay, bye" drop Tax Forms


"Now let's see here..."





"what"


"THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR..." SHING CLICK TOP


"RICH MAN" "Now to successfully do my taxes!"





"WHAAAT?"


"How does this...?"


"MOTHER"


"EYEEE"


CLICK SUPA OVEN WHOOSH MAX


"HAHAH, BURN FEELS GOOD" SSSSS CRUMPLE


"Ooooh..."


"OOOOOOOO"


"I'VE GOT THIS!"


"NOOOOOPEE!" RIIIIP


SMASH Last Wooly Mammoth Egg


CRASH Priceless Rich-Trophy


"He He He He"


SMASH "He He He Smashy"


"HELLO - IS THIS THE IRS?! I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!"


"Thank you falling the IRS, sir. My name is Sadness. Please hold.


One week later... "Sir, this is sadness. Thank you for holding. What is your annual income sir?"

"HELLO - YES - 2.8 BILLION DOLLARS! I MADE 2.8 BILLION
DOLLARS LAST YEAR!!"

"Sir, no further action is needed. You'll be receiving a 50 million dollar refund check
in 12 days."


"Oh."

"Sir, would you like to donate 1 dollar of your
refund to the Small Babies in Need Foundation?"


"A DOLLAR!? HOW MUCH COULD THOSE GREEDY BABIES POSSIBLY NEED!?"


SLAM


"Hm, perhaps I should reevaluate my spending..."
12 days later... "Well, the refund has arrived, and I've saved so much on taxes this year that I'm
cutting your salary in half! Now wrap up that vacation so you can get back to work and count
all my money!



No comments:

Post a Comment