RICHMAN SAVES DOG-KIND

 Inside Richly Manor, Pubis Richly enjoys a Tuesday dinner... "...and then I told the bank:
make room for gooooooooooold! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

 ::silence::


"Hm... it appears that Billfold  isn't amused by my humorous story."
"Perhaps the food isn't to his liking, sir."

 "NONSENSE! MONEY IS A DOG'S BEST FRIEND!"


 "Tell me Buttworth, if you were a dog of considerable wealth...
what more could you possibly want?"

"Perhaps I'd seek out a friend of the k9 persuasion, sir."


 "YES! But- where would I obtain such a creature?"


 "Perhaps here, sir?"


"OF COURSE! BILLFOLD, TO THE RICH-CYCLE!" 


 Meanwhile, downtown: a dinner line forms at the soup kitchen. Section 8 Soup. 
"Today's special is chunks!"

 "AHHHH" CRASH "MY CHUNKS!" "Make way, kindly madams and sirs!" "AHHH"


 Cell Block Studios  Scrappy Ends Animal Shelter "Onward and upwards!" SMASH


"Here we are Billfold! Choose any friend you like!"


My name is "Angel Dust" 


 My name is "Fred"


 No Name


 "My god, these dogs are filthy."


 "STAND BACK BILLFOLD! THIS IS A JOB FOR RICHMAN!"


"IMPROVED!" 


"BEDAZZLED!" 


"ENRICHED!"


 "NOW TO MAKE A FEW RENOVATIONS!"


 "AND ADDITIONS!" "Where do you want this?"


 Later... Cell Block Studios "Look! up in the sky!" "It's a Death Star!"
"No, that's a fancy Condo!" "No, it's..."

Drop Drop RICHMOND'S LUXURY DOG APARTMENTS Crush Smash Cell Block Studios
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 "Looks like dog-kind if saved!" "But my home is destroyed!"


"Here you are sir, adopt this adorable puppy!"


 "He's so cute, I almost forgot I'm homeless!"


"HOMELESS!? GET A JOB!" Snatch


No comments:

Post a Comment