RICHMAN vs. HIS ARCH NEMESIS, PART 2

RICHMAN STRIKES BACK 
It was the dawn of a peaceful day at Granola Greengrass's money-free farm. Hard workers 
exchanged their labors for food, and in turn, they farmed the earth. Greengrass Barter Farms 
Everyone made what they used and used what they made, and there was a place for everyone. 
Here you go wheelchair Johnson, you can roll these berries to those hard workin' farmers. 
I would love to! 
Then.... "Look up in the sky. It's a jet plane!" "No it's three jet planes!" "Oh no, it's-"


RICHMAN "Buttworth, do you have the money-bombs primed?"


"Yes, sir. They are most expensive."


"Excellent. Billfold, how are you doing in Rich-Jet 3?"


"Bark!"


"Hm, no matter how much money I give Billfold, he still refuses to speak English."


"Okay team, execute maneuver D for Dollar!" 


Fwoow Ptew Ptew Bew bew bew bew Zwoosh Blap Blap Blap Blap 
"AHHH, WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY MONEY!" AHHHH

"Bombs Away" THUNK 


KABOOM "RESIST! YOU MUST RESIST!" "MONEY!" "RIIICHES"


"It's too much money!" "I could retire and play video games all day." Fwap Fwap


"I can take care of my family forever!" "I can afford healthcare!" "I can run for office and make a 
REAL difference!" "This is great- see ya Greengrass!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" "Good to see I could save these poor farm people from their terrible lives 
of strife-filled toil." 

"This isn't over, Richman! You hear me? THIS ISN'T OVER!" 


CHUCK. CATCH. BITE.


"My GOLD- this is truly the most delicious apple I have ever tasted." 


"That's because it was made locally by people who care and don't genetically mutate things and 
spray them with poisons in the name maximum market proliferation and profit margins." 

"Granola Greengrass, I do believe I owe you an apology. You've got something special here..."


"You mean, I've done it? I've finally made you, Richman, understand?? That the best thing 
in life are-"

"-even MORE expensive than regular things!"


Moments later... "Pull those 'dozers, boys! Pave the soil and set up that signage! Don't forget to 
charge double!" Greengra$$ Organic Produce TWICE the quality, TWICE the price!
FRE$$$$H VISAP
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "You're a genius Greengrass."


"You might have wont this round, Richman, but the fight has just begun! YOU HAVEN'T 
HEARD THE LAST OF GRANOLA GREENGRASS!"

CRUNCH. Munch Munch Munch.


"An apple a day makes a millionaire well fed."



No comments:

Post a Comment